Seven and 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners:
- Begin with the end in mind.
- Accept responsibility for your own learning.
- View problems as challenges.
- Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner.
- Create your own learning toolbox.
- Use technology to your advantage.
- Teach/mentor others.
- Play and have fun!
1. Write down which habit among the 7 1/2 that is easiest for you and which is hardest. You will use your personal blog (which you will set up next) to post your thoughts about lifelong learning. Have fun!
If you haven't jumped on board yet, it's never too late to become a lifelong learner.
Next Up: Creating your blog so you can begin tracking your journey.
- Read the Case for the Virtual Classroom.